Boys & Girls Summer Sweat Leagues (4-8 Grade)
July 5 - August 12
6 Game Schedule - 1 game per week. Games are played during the week, early evenings.
- 4th Grade
- 5th & 6th Grade
- 7th Grade
- 8th Grade
WIAA certified officials, each team will provide a scorekeeper and someone to run the clock.
Games Administration: WIAA rules with the following exceptions:
- Two 20 minute halves - running clock (stops on time outs and dead balls under two minutes of each half
- Two full timeouts per half; they do not carry over
- Half time will be 4 minutes
- 3 minute overtime periods; each time will be given one full timeout for overtime.
- Technical fouls will result in an automatic 2-points and possession for the opposing team.
4th - 6th grade rules adaptations:
- No zone defenses allowed
- Defense may pick up at half court
- Full court pressure is only allowed for the last two minutes of the game
- Free throws - one foot must remain in contact with the free throw line upon the shooter's release The shooter must still wait until the ball contracts the rim before entering the lane for a rebound.
*Teams failing to give 48 hours notice to cancel a game will be fined $50
**Second offense will result in dismissal from the league - no refunds
Questions? Please contact Penny Tahtinen at email@example.com or call us at (608) 754-9622.